Friday 31 May 2013

Lifestyle; Herts/Beds Bloggers Meet Up!

For a while now, me and a few other bloggers have been talking about arranging a bloggers meet up, whether it'd be beauty, fashion, lifestyle, parenting ect, anyone is welcome! :) 

We had trouble arranging the date, so we decided to bite the bullet and plan it on Sunday the 7th of July. We have had thoughts/interest in first off going to Space NK in St Albans for a browse and make-over/treatments. List can be found here. They can be booked in advance or we can walk in, but depending on how many of us, it might be best to book in advance! 

Then after that, I was thinking of a mooch around the shops, then some people have suggested onto The Waterend Barn for a spot of lunch and cake! (And cocktails for those who are old enough!). 

More details will follow, but if anyone is interested feel free to contact myself or Hannah from Beginners Beauty for more information if interested. :)

My Details;
Email; erduntonpayne@gmail.com
Twitter; @shootingstaremz


Hannah's;
Email; contact@beginnersbeauty.com
Twitter; @beautyblogpage

I hope as many of you can come as possible, and I promise, as it's my birthday, I'll bring cake! 

Emily xox

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to come too! And I have a friend (blogger too) who will be coming too :) XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! :) See you both there! xx

      Delete

Popular Posts