Thursday 2 May 2013

Tag; Music!


I recently saw this tag that Georgia from  Makeup-Pixi3 had made on Shona's blog. I thought it'd be fun to give it a go, so here we go; 

What's your favourite type of music?

I have to admit I'm a lover of 'bubble gum' pop as it's put. I grew up listening to bands like BWitched, Five, S Club ect, and I'm a lover of old music thanks to my dad's influence. I don't have a favourite type, as such, I just have my preferred. 

What's your least favourite type of music?

I despise most Rap music and music that just seems to be sound with no words. And shoot me down now, but I'm not a lover of people like Rihanna and Justin Bieber. They're just not my type of music. 

What's the best gig you've been to?

This is so hard! I've been to a fair few, but I'd have to say seeing Mcfly & Lawson was awesome! It was a sunny day on the Blackpool Seafront and it has to have been one of THE best day's of my life! We we're 2 rows from the front and I even caught something that they threw into the crowd! 

What albums are you listening to at the moment?

I'm replaying my Mcfly - Wonderland and Pinks new album. 

What's your favourite bands/artists & favourite album?

This is hard! Personally at the moment I'm loving Koaline - High Hopes, Nelly - Hey Porchse and Pink - Just Give Me A Reason. I don't really have a favourite at the moment, but I'm really getting back into my music! 

If you could instantly know how to play any instrument, what would it be?

Well I already play the Piano, but would love to prefect it! I would LOVE to be able to properly play the guitar. 

I tag anyone who wants to give this ago! :)

Emily xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts