Tuesday 7 May 2013

20 Things To Know About Me - Tag

I was looking through Bex's blog yesterday and I came across this tag that she'd done and I thought 'I'd rather like to do this'. So I hope you don't mind Bexs! 


When was the last time you cried?
That would be last week! I was exhausted and it seems my emotions are all over the place lately.

Are you named after anyone?
Nope. Which is quite sad, I love family tradition names.

Do you have kids?
Nope, but I would love to have one! Maybe someday!

If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Haha no! I think I can be a right moody cow!



Brother/Sister Love!

Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Who doesn't to be fair!

Will you ever Bungee jump?
Well I went on those ones at fairs and things does that count? As far a daredevil things go, no :) 

What’s your favourite cereal?
Lucky Charms or Shreddies! 

What’s the first thing you notice about people?
For some odd reason their nose and hair...

What is your eye colour?
Deep Brown :)

Scary movie or happy ending?
Scary movie.

Favourite smells?
Orangeeee and Appleee but not together.

Summer or Winter?
Love summer for the picnics, ice creams and beach trips and winter for the warm snuggles and Christmas.

Computer or television?
Computer, I use my laptop for literally everything

What’s the furthest you’ve ever been away from home?
Futureventura :) 

Where were you born?
WGC in Hertfordshire

Do you have any special talents?
Apparently I can sing...and looking after children comes to me naturally if that counts?

What are your hobbies?
Blogging, shopping, writing and driving :) 

Do you have any pets?
I have a pretty little cat Daisy at my bf's and 2 dogs at my parents.

Favourite movie?
Hm...tough one...Aladdin, Scream and of course Titanic!

Do you have any siblings?
2 older brothers and 1 younger sister...I have 2 other half siblings who I no longer speak too...

So there you go, a bit more about me and what my likes/dislikes are! I tag you all and anyone who wants to do the tag! :) 

Lot's of Love
Emily xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts