Sunday 19 May 2013

Rise & Fall



It's fair to say that my 'Project May' has fallen flat on it's face. It's been a hectic few weeks in my life at the moment and I'm gutted to not have completed it! But I will not give up, the idea of project may was to try and get me blogging Mojo back, and thankfully it's done just that! Despite not being able to post everyday, due to work & personal commitments, I've been able to post more often than usual! 

I just wanted to take this post to be able to say thank you to each and every single reader & subscriber. I'm so close to 100 now and although to some that's not even a quarter of there readers to me, it's amazing! 

In the last year blogging has opened up so many doors for me and I recently reveled my blog to family and friends, something I never thought I'd ever ever do! My blog is so personal to me and it's the one place I felt like I could truly express myself, and the support I get from fellow bloggers is one of a kind! 

So I'm not going to babble, and leave it here. If your interested, here's a list of my fave blogs that I've found throughout my time :)


How long have you been blogging? Has it changed your life?



Emily xox



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts