First, let me say sorry for my long absense lately! I've been super super busy lately, havent had access to a computer or laptop full time and in general, I've been a bit down, again. But I thought I'd give you a little post today!
Today's post is a tag that has been floating around the blogging world lately, and thought I'd give it a go! Plus who doesn't like to know a bit more about people's lives! I might struggle to come up with 25 facts, as I'm not a very exciting person! But, without further a do...here we go!
- I currently live part time with my boyfriend and part time with my parents
- I love cocktails, I'd rather go out to a cocktail bar than clubbing!
- I'm working towards a driving license, having failed 2 tests!
- I decided against going to Uni and till this day, I do NOT regret it.
- I've accepted myself for the way I am, and have learnt that those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter. Which is also my new motto for life!
- I have a make-up brush addiction!
- My boyfriend and I work at the same company, and he is my boss!
- I can count my true friends on one hand, and I'm ok with that!
- Alex Curran & Colleen Rooney were once my idols and till this day I still love their style!
- I have a baby bucket list at the age of 18!
- I can't wait to have children, which I hope will be in a few years!
- I have a crush on Dougie from McFLY and have done since I was 13!
- I adore chocolate cookies! (random one there ;))
- I like to use smiley faces!
- I have a wedding scrap book that I started when I was 16 and hope one day I can use my ideas!
- I dream of being the perfect housewife! And I don't see what's wrong with that!
- I wanted to work in PR for a long time, then childcare, then PR ect, and have ended up working towards a management position.
- I finally perfected a cookie recipe that I've been trying to since I was 14!
- Costa Coffee & Starbucks are the best places for a catch up!
- I want a light purple Fiat 500 for my first car!
- I've worked as a marketing executive!
- I love Spain and would live there if I could!
- I love organzing parties for people and I'm helping my mum & dad plan there vow renewal in July!
- I have 2 weddings to go to in the space of a month! (and 2 hen do's!)
- Unlike most, I get on so well with my Mother-In-Law!
Hope you enjoyed this little 'personal' post! If you'd like to, post your tags below as I love reading them! :)
Lots of Love, Emily!