Sunday 19 May 2013

Closure?!

So I  believe I'm slightly late to the party, but as I have just heard, Google have announced they will be closing Google reader and more than likely Google connect on the 1st of July 2013. This deeply saddens me as I find this the most convenient way for me to follow blogs and for others to follow mine! This basically means that the 'Join this site' button will soon be going. Gutted. 

However, as I'm sure you are all awear, there are plenty of ways to follow this blog, if you so wish! :) 

You can follow me on Bloglovin which is my personal fave, and also on She Said Beauty. You can also stay connected with me through Twitter. I was saddened to hear 'Hello Cotton' had also shut down, so many good sites going. :( 

In my own view, I feel that although google reader is going, I do feel that maybe the obsession with 'followers/subcribers' might go down slightly. I feel that sometimes this over takes what blogging is really about!

Anyway, here are some ways to follow me :). Are you sad to see Google reader and Hello Cotton go? 

Emily xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts