Saturday 12 January 2013

HAPPY ONE YEAR BIRTHDAY ROSELLA!

Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday Rosella 
Happy Birthday To You!

That's right! Rosella is A YEAR OLD! I wanted to just take a post to say thank you to all my beautiful followers, who have stuck by me, encouraged me and helped me when I was on the edge of losing it. So thank you, you will never know how much I'm thankful I truly am! 

In the year in which I've have my lovely little blog, I am so proud of it. Yes, in comparison it's very small, unestablished and has so much more to give. BUT, I wasn't expecting it to take off over night. And that's why I'm proud to call it mine! In the past year, I've met some amazing people, some who I can say anything too, can go to for advice or in general if I need to talk to someone. And that is what blogging is about! It's not about how many PR companies send you things, or trying to out do each other on how many followers you have, it's about how you can connect with others, share ideas, tips and experiences.

That's what Rosella has given me. It's given me confidence and dare I say it...friends! I thought my blog would never even get a view, and now I'm half way to 100 people, over 50 people from around the world, take time out of their day to look at my blog! How amazing is that! 

So once again, I just wanted to say thank you for your constant support, and here's to another year of Rosella. 2013 - the year she takes off!

Image from WEHEARTIT

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSELLA!



Love Emily xx

6 comments:

  1. Happy Blog birthday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your blog, dear!! I gifted you with a FOLLOW :)


    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thank you very much! I hope you like my blog! :) xx

      Delete
  3. That's great that you've been going for a year, happy blog birthday! Love your posts and pics :) x


    www.bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and thank you, always lovely to hear something like that! :) xxx

      Delete

Popular Posts