Friday 25 January 2013

My New Venture! - It's Finally here!

Hello Lovelies! 

As I've been saying over and over again, I want to make the most of 2013. And one step towards this year, I've set up my own Hamper Shop! I know alot of people are doing this lately, and jumping on the bandwagon and I'm so blooming excited! Say Hello to Rosella Gifts! 

My shop consists of Gift Hampers, Cakes, Party bags and even things for mothers to be ect. I'm still finalising everything, and in  a few weeks I have a whole week of work, where I will be sorting everything out! I've put together a few things so far, which I will be sending to a few bloggers so they can try it out. It's all a bit sketchy at the moment, but once I've clear cut everything, I can explain properly! So here's to the future of Rosella Gifts, I'm hoping that it does well!!

I am super excited to do this and hoping that it's a success. I will be doing a price list, product list and will be taking custom made orders! I have some pictures ect to follow of what I'm doing, but this was really just the announement! Thank you to everyone for your amazing support! Keep your eyes peeled because Rosella Gifts is on it's way!



Love Emily xx

2 comments:

Popular Posts