Wednesday 23 January 2013

Maybelline Nude Airfoam - Review

Hello Lovelies!

Today's post is a long overdue review on a foundation I picked up a few months ago, seeing as this has now run out, it seemed appropriate for me to be able to give a full review and opinion on it!

    I picked this up on sale in Wilkinsons. It was on sale for £3.99 I THINK! I had literally used up my MUA foundation, and for that price I thought I'd give it a try. It was...Ok. I will admit it was not something I was like, 'Oh wow, this is amazing!'. It was a "Well this will do for now' type of product. I found that to get a good coverage, and for my skin, this is something I look for in a good foundation, you'd need to use quite a bit. Another issue I had with this foundation, is I felt it left me skin feeling 'oily and dirty' which IS NEVER attractive! 

It had it's good points, the price was VERY reasonable, and if I got low on money and REALLY needed a foundation then I would go to this, but only if it was on sale. The colour suited my skin very well and that was a very good thing, who wants to look like an orange now?

I don't think would repurchase this, but that's only me! It might be ok for everyone else, but for me it just didn't work out. 

Have you ever tried this foundation? What's your best foundation? 

Much Love, Emily xox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts