Wednesday 23 January 2013

January - The In's & Out's!

Hello lovelies!

I've decided to put this little feature onto my blog as a monthly feature! As part of my new positive outlook on life and all the wonderful things that have happened in that month! 

As January draws to a close on what I plan to be my best year ever, I thought I'd share the in's and out's of this month!

So, lets start with the positive things that have happened this month;

  1. I've lost nearly a stone in weight! I started my new healthy regime at the start of the year and I'm doing so well (excuse the modesty). I can't wait to lose more!
  2. ME and my boyfriend made a very big & joint decision about something that will effect our lives! Not this year, but maybe next year. I hope this sticks!
  3. I opened my own business online! Say hello to Rosella Gifts! I was super proud of this, and I can't wait to send my first Hamper out next week! 
  4. I've applied for some new jobs, so fingers crossed, I might be in a new job by the end of next month!
Of course everyone has 'low moments' so I thought, seeing as you have all given me so much support, I'll share them too! 

  1. My spending ban is still in place! Not so much a low, but I'm starting to struggle! 
To be honest that's the only thing that's been bad this month! RESULT! :) 

I'm so excited for what 2013 has to bring & I'm looking forward to taking opportunity's that I would once had turned down! 
:)

(A clue for a few posts to come!)


Much love, Emily xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts