Wednesday 16 January 2013

"If this is Love, then Love is easy" #1

Hello lovelies! 

Today's post is a different one of sorts. I wanted to properly introduce you to a few special people in my life, blogging wise and personally. Over the past year, I've struggled with a few things, health wise, people wise, career wise and emotionally, and if it wasn't for these people, I would have given up many things, I'm ashamed to say. I'm going to do this in two parts, this part about my 'real life' as such, people and then a second about my 'twitter/blogging' friends/support! So here we go;

Where would I be without the obvious, my close family. I.e my mum, dad, sister and brothers. Despite the fact we argue most of the time, and without being crude my brothers and sister can well and truely 'get on my tits' and do nothing but wind me up! But without them, where would I be? Lost. That's where I'd be. I love having chats with my sister about things on my blog over a hot chocolate and a caramel bar. My chats with my brothers when something is really bothering me, or if I need some good advice. They're there. My brothers are alot older than me and my sister, who's the youngest, but in a way I feel like that makes us closer, because I can build off their experiences ect. I love them all to pieces and would never survive without them. My mum and dad our my inspiration, good and bad. I learn from their mistakes and their success. They've always worked hard to make sure me and my siblings could have good life, and for that I'm always going to be thankful, even if I sometimes don't show it. 

My boyfriend, Andy, without a doubt we've been through hell, been back, gone again and come through it again. We've been through alot, but through it all I've found support in him. Even when secrets and past actions have come back to threaten us, we've worked through them, together, as a couple. Even when everyone else doubted me, he supported me in endless trips to london trying to get my dream job (still searching), endless doctors apps, hospital trips and is there to hold me when I cry as they stick needles into me. Many people would have got fed up, given up on me, but he believed me when I said something wasn't right. And when it comes to my blog, he's there to always lend a hand, give me ideas for posts, help me word them, help me when it comes to taking pictures. I love him with all my heart, and I'm excited to see what the future brings us, because if it's good or bad we can work through it and embrace it. 

Kirsty. Where do I even start when it comes to this girl?! Friends for nearly 17 years. Thick and thin, she was there even when she was going through her own personal problems. She was always a shoulder to cry on, a ear to listen and a mouth to give advice. Her oppinions make me laugh, cry and lets admit it sometimes angry...but that's why were friends, she'll speak out when no one else will! We've had so many fall outs when we were younger it's actually funny! I am totally lost without her sometimes, and when she moves in April, I can't wait, as hopefully I can see her a bit more! 

Christy. Like Kirsty, friends for many years. We went through the most difficult school years together. Arguments, fights, tears, laughter and hugs. We came through it all. Boys came and went, but we somehow stuck together. I'm sad that this girl has now moved so far away for Uni and it seems as if she's slipping away to her uni friends, is this life? I have so many memories with both these girls and those I will treasure forever. 

And last but not least, Stacey. Patio, can be annoying, irritating but is also always on hand. I love this girl. Many trips out, cheeky waffle house meals, harvesters, dieting buddies, drinking friends, you name it Stacey's mine. Working with her is fun, and when it comes to my blog, (her being a trained beautician) is there to give advice and is partial to doing a good eyebrow wax ;). 

















These pictures capture true, real life moments that I've shared with these people. I love each and everyone of these and without them, I'd be lost.
These people are the people who I can call in the middle of the night, cry in their arms and know that they will NEVER judge. And too me that's what you can call real friends. I would rather have these few close to me, than a million fake friends. They're FRIENDS and far away or close by, they're always there :)

Lots of Love Emily. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts