My first ever NOTD post. Pretty simple today, plain pale pink without decor. I promise they will be more exciting but i'm not going anywhere today so simple was 'simple' :)
This is superdrugs' own :) Cost me £1.99 in total. I originally brought this when I went to Spain last year, and never actually used it! So this is my first time, after a while, I'll review it properly! Anyway enjoy! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Hello! Odd title I know! But as you may know I'm on a very tight budget for the next few months! So today I went shopping with my boyfr...
-
Hello Lovelies! Today I thought I'd share my collection of brushes I've collected so far. It's in no way as big as some people...
-
BEFORE YOU CONTINUE ....I'm in no way bragging about my presents ect ect ect, i'm doing this to show how grateful I am to all my fam...
-
Hellloo Lovelies! :) So today's a bit of a random post, because I felt like this would a slightly nice post to do, seeing as I haven...

No comments:
Post a Comment