So as Valentines is aproaching and sad about the fact that thanks to work, my boyfriend is working from 12-11.30 in the evening, we won't be doing anything, I thought i'd give people who can do something to celebrate it, a little helping hand in deciding what to wear for different events!
Dress
Cardigan/Jacket
Shoes
So theres one, i'm not going to make these too long, but I actually plan on buying that dress! I'm not confident in my own style, so I hope you like what I put together! This is just something I put together that I thought went well! Leave thoughts below? Much Love <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Hello! Odd title I know! But as you may know I'm on a very tight budget for the next few months! So today I went shopping with my boyfr...
-
Hello Lovelies! So I've been talked into doing the almighty dreaded spending ban by my boyfriend and a few fellow bloggers! It'...
-
Usually when it comes to foundation, I'm very much a fussy girl. Over the few recent months I've been buying more and more of MUA ma...
-
Hello Lovelies! So it's getting to that fabulous time of year when I get all giddy like a child, fairy lights become acceptable and ...

No comments:
Post a Comment