Tuesday 7 February 2012

What's In My TRAVEL Make-Up Bag

Hello! This post is actually Beauty related! For once! I always love reading/watching these types of videos, so I decided to do my own! There is one thing I need to let you know, I'm very much a 'drugstore', 'budget' type girl and I don't own ANY mac, NARS ect, I like the brands more like MUA and Collection 2000. I know that may sound cheap, but i'm still at a 6th form and only work Saturdays and Sunday's for minimal! This tends to be what I wear on a day to day basis...I tend to vary it up sometime however, anyway, here is what is in my bag; 


My make-up bag is from Primark and I got a bargain! It was in the sale for £1! It's a beaut!


My mascara collection. From L-R
Maybelline Falsies Flared
Collection 2000 XXL
Avon Spectralash
Eyeko (Not to sure on colour/make)
Rimmel Volume Flash
MUA Mascara Black.
Lips; 
Lipbrush - Tommy Collection Brush set
MUA Shade 4
Natural Collection (this is quite old and I keep meaning to throw out!)







Face Collection;
Liquid Foundation - Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation
EyeLiner -MUA Shade 1
Both brushes - Tommy Collection
MUA Shade 1 Facepowder
Tommy Collection Blush/Bronze



compact mirror - Christmas gift.

Sorry for the crap quality pictures! I had to take them on  my IPhone, which is usually good, but i couldn't get it to focus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts