Wednesday 15 February 2012

My Valentines Day...

Hello All! Hope you all had a lovely Valentines day! For those who celebrated it and happy normal Tuesday for those who didn't! So I thought i'd do a small post on what I got up too! 
My boyfriend had to be at work at 4 and was working through till 12.30 in the morning! So our Valentine was short lived, but fear not we're celebrating today aswell!


We're both trying to save alot of money due to the fact we're trying to both move out into our own place, so Valentines is something that we didn't want to spend to much money on. So we did a small indoor picnic yesterday before work and today we're having a home cooked meal! Steak! Followed by Strawberry Cheesecake! YUM!


Anyway, without any more rambling, here are a few pictures from yesterday and a few from today! 




Sally Hanson Lipstick - Sangria - Gift





NOTD


Love Heart Cupcakes - Homemade! 


Strawberry Hearts! (Will show how i reused this tub!)





I have more photo's will I will do a 'post 2' tomorrow after my driving lesson! :) 


Mucho Love <3

2 comments:

  1. You lips are beautiful,it sounds as if you've had a fantastic day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! and I did! It was perfect! :)

      Delete

Popular Posts