Sunday 30 September 2012

October - Blogger Of The Month!



Hello! So today is the first day of my 'Blogger of the month!' segment! And this week it's Bex at Futures. Now, there are several reasons as to why I've selected Bex this month and one of them is obviously because I adore her blog and she updates reguarly, not to mention she has a beautiful baby boy, but also, this week Bex annouced that she was in fact ENGAGED! I've decided to post this as a sort of 'congratulations' post, as I'm very happy for her! I've only recently started talking to Bex but I feel like I've found someone to talk to when I need someone. She's lovely, kind and considerate and this news couldn't happen to someone nicer!

So I hope you'll join me in congratulating her and will go and give her blog a look and a follow! Once again Congratualtions and wish you all the best for the future!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts