Sunday 12 August 2012

Liebster Blog Awards

Hello! 

I logged on to my blog today to receive a lovely comment from Josephine Jade (check out her amazing blog here!) to say I'd been nominated for the lovely award! I got excited about it and went on to read a bit more about it!

The Liebster Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word that means sweetest, nicest, kindest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.


Here are the rules for receiving the award

1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create 11 new questions for the people you have tagged.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4.Go to their page and tell them about the award (social networks accepted).

11 things about me

1. I'm 18.
2. I recently just did my last year of school and completed my A Levels
3. I have 11 GCSE's, 4 AS Levels and 3 A Levels 
4. I want to work in PR or something to work with the Media.
5. I have a boyfriend, who I've been with for two years in November.
6. I speak English and conversational French, German and Spanish
7. I currently work as a supervisor at a supermarket
8. I dream of getting married and having children
9. I use to sing in a band
10. I love my Lush products!
11. I'm learning to drive and have my test very soon!

The 11 questions Josephine Jade tagged me in.

1. How old are you?
18 Years old :)

2. What's your favourite food?
At this very moment in time I'm a massive pizza fan! and Mozzarella sticks!

3. What's your favourite shop?
Currently it's a mix of Lush and Superdrug!

4. Where were you born?
I was born in Hertfordshire 

5. Who's your favourite singer/band?
Lawsom & Mcfly

6. Why did you start blogging?
I wanted to express myself, products I love and meet new people, taking influence from Rebecca Louise at Autumn Leaves! 

7. What's your favourite animal?
I love dogs and rabbits! Not a massive cat fan!

8. Favourite piece of jewellery?
The promise ring my boyfriend gave me, its gold with tiny diamonds. I can't bare to remove it!

9. What's your favourite quote?
I have two, 'Someone can only learn to love you, only once you've learnt to love yourself' and 'Everything turns out ok, if it's not ok, it's not the end'. Wise words my dad taught me.

10. What's your style?
I don't really follow styles, I like to be myself!

11. When did you start blogging?
January 2012, but i've owned other websites since i was around 13!


11 questions I've created

1. Where are you from?
2. What's your favourite song?
3. What's your favourite make-up brand?
4. When's your birthday?
5. Who's your favourite drink?
6. Who inspired your blog?
7. What's your best item of clothing?
8. What do you want to do as a job?
9. What's your favourite colour?
10. What's your favourite Celeb style?
11. How many followers do you have?

The 4 amazing blogs I tag (Everyone else I wanted to tag had more than 200 followers! )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts