Wednesday 4 September 2013

Wedding Wednesday - Savings.

When it comes to my wedding, I want to be as prepared as possible, so in order to do that, I need a lot of saving! Me and the boyfriend are working extra hard to put the funds away. We have decided to buy a funds pot, purely because it'll be something we will see day and day out and a place to put our extra pennies. There are so many around that I can't decided what one to buy come payday. 

Personally I really like the 3rd one, it's pricey, a snip at £22.95, but it's personalized and a keepsake!  Your wedding is a special time for you and your partner, so why not have a few special things! 


I think the piggy bank is also a cute and has a 'classic, retro' feel to it! While writing this, I think I've decided which one I'm going to buy and the proper saving can finally start!

Which one do you like best? How did you save for your wedding? 

Emily xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts