Friday 13 September 2013

MUA Eyeshadow - Review



Despite me purchasing this a fair few months ago, I've never gotten round to reviewing it, but now with Christmas on the neigh, I thought now would be a good time. I have a feeling I'll be using this alot around christmas, as I love the sparkle! This colour is known as Shade 3 - Pearl. 



As you can see it's very pigmented and I have to say I love how long it lasts! I can apply this before a night out and even when I'm coming home early morning, it still looks perfectly intact. Now those who have ever been to a club will know this is an amazing thing. Can I also mention that this beautiful eyeshadow shade cost me no more than £1! Bargain. Like all MUA products, I feel like the packaging could be a little more jazz, but at the end of the day, it's £1 and it's a pretty good product inside. 

I have since gone on to purchase many more MUA shadows and most of there palettes aswell (Which I'll review at a later date). They have a cast range of colours to suit nearly every need/event that is going. 

Do you like these shadows? Are you prefer the higher end? 

Emily xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts