Wednesday 10 April 2013

Wishlist Wednesday


Over the past couple of weeks there are a few things that I have really be lusting over! With payday around the corner why not make up a wishlist. I'm sad to say I won't be making all these purchases due to the fact my pay packet will be a sore point for me, after being of work for a month recovering from my op, it's fair to say I've lost a fair amount of money! Sad faces all around but thankfully I might be able to make 1-2 cheeky purchases to fulfill my shopping desire! So without further ado, here is what I'm lusting over this week! 








As you can see it's mostly clothing, but you know how it is! Summer is rolling up, the dresses are coming out of storage, the hunt is on for the perfect sunnies and it's the season for pastels and brights! And I couldn't be more excited! I'm bored of snow and coldness and can't wait for ice cream at the fields, late night walks, BBQ's ect! 
I think the one purchase I will be making from this list is the Mac Lipstick in Candy Yum Yum. OH my! It's beautiful. I've always been afraid of bolds, but lately I can't be without it! The GHD;s are slightly out of reach at the moment, but I've got my eye on them and maybe the boyfriend fairy will bring me them for my birthday in a few months? Anyway, see anything you like? I'm making the most of ASOS sale come payday, because I have a few parties/events coming up so why not dress for the occasion!? :) 

See you soon, 
Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts