Tuesday 9 April 2013

Project May!

Hello All!

It's been way to long since me getting back into the swing of blogging. I just can't seem to find it in me to blog!  So the number one thing I told myself when I started Rosella, I would never force myself to do it. But seeing as I've been super lazy and lacking in content I've set myself a challenge which I'm calling 'Project May'. The idea is that I will be attempting to blog everyday in May, whether it's beauty, fashion, blogging related or just lifestyle in general! I'm already scheduling posts and because there's a fair bit going on in my life in May I'm super excited to share some things with you! 

I can't believe that while I've been away my blogs gained so many followers and my site views have almost doubled! That's amazing! Thank you all so much, and don't forget that I'm also on Hellocotton & Bloglovin, so please check them out too :) 

So I guess that's it for now, I could really do with some idea's on things to post?! Anything you really want to see? Just let me know, via here, twitter or email! 

See you all again soon!

Emily. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts