Saturday 8 March 2014

The Friendship Tag

Hello Lovelies!

First off, very sorry for the absence for nearly two months!! I could go into a million and one reasons as to why, but why bore you! Thank you for sticking around and hopefully, I can FINALLY get back into this fully!

Today I've decided to post a tag which I found over on Bex's blog Futures. It's a tag created by the lovely Zoe, from Zolea.She was also kind enough to create the beautiful template which can be downloaded from HERE.

The idea of the tag is to let us all get to know each other a little better and gives us a chance to give you a little bit more infomation about us, so Enjoy :)




 Hope you enjoyed, 
I tag - Anyone who wants to join in! 


Thanks for reading,
Lots Of Love,
Emily xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts