Sunday 11 August 2013

Life; Where have I been?

Hello all, and firstly I'm going to apoloigize for being away so long! I originally hadn't blogged as I had been so busy because of my parent's wedding and being a bridesmaid I had a lot to do! But once it was over I struggled to get back into blogging, and I have really missed it! 

So anyway, I thought I'd post a few pictures of posts to come, things I've been up too and a few wedding snaps! I have to respect the fact that most of my family didn't want to be included on the blog, so faces ect will be slightly blurred ect :)
 Enjoy! :) 










The wedding was such a lovely day, and I'll admit I shed a few tears as my mu & dad exchanged vows, my brothers walking her down the aisle and my dads speech. It was lovely. I had a slight dress malfunction towards the end, but nothing major! Me and my boyfriend have now started to talk more and more about getting married, so expect to see some wedding posts soon! 

Hope it won't be as long before I post again! 

Emily xox



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts