Friday 7 June 2013

Beauty; May Empties/Favorites


May was a hectic and busy month for me. I was on holiday from work, planning this party, that party, going to dress fittings and all sorts. This is the month when I really started to get into hair care and skincare, and through the process I've found some gems! 






I've found that the Lush Tea Tree water (Review To Come) is one of the most refreshing sprays I've ever come across.I have an obsession with the tea tree smell at the moment, not sure why, but I'm loving it and can't get enough! Another product that I'm using alot is the Clearasil daily clear scrub. This had a fresh smell, almost like the smell of spring time and fresh cut grass! It's really good on my skin and I will also be reviewing this at a later date. In all, I didn't really have any make-up empties faves as my face went bare most of the time, due to my massively improved skin! But with weddings/parties/events coming up, I can assure you there will be some in the June Empties! I've already been thinking of some! 

What are you May Empties/Favorites? Have you tried any of these products? 

Emily xox

4 comments:

  1. I love Lush, it's one of my favourite places to get bath bombs etc. Great post and great blog, you've got a new Bloglovin' follower from me. :)


    heatheresweet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore that place! I could spend my whole wages in there! and aww thank you! xox

      Delete
  2. ooo, been dying to try the lush tea tree spray! Can't wait for a review! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing, A deffo repurchase! xx

      Delete

Popular Posts