Wednesday 5 June 2013

Lifestyle; Living Life In The Fast Lane...



WARNING; PICTURE HEAVY

Over the past few weeks my life seems to be moving forward very quickly. It's hard to believe that this time last year I was planning my 18th party, and now I'm nearly 19, moving out and making grown up decisions that will change mine and my boyfriends lives for the better. 

I do sometimes need to take time and think about my life and the choices I've made (Look at me sounding like I'm 80!) so far, and the choices I have to still make. I was looking through old pictures and thought it'd be a nice post to look back on in later years and see all my best/fave photos in one place :)

















I have so many more, but these are just a snip-it  These photo's aren't professional or done with an amazing camera, they're personal, they're memories that have been captured and I love them more than anything. I plan on getting these printed with Photobox, who are offering 60 free prints when you sign up, which I thought was a good deal! 

Do you like photos? Are you crazy about them like me? 

Emily xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts