Saturday 22 June 2013

Fashion; Birthday Dress Wishlist

It's near and it's coming fast! In 2 weeks and 3 days it's my 19th birthday. It feels almost like yesterday, that I was excited about turning 18 and legally being able to drink, go out and buy things in the shop that I couldn't before! And now I'm sat here thinking, this time next year I'll be about to be ending my teen years. I'm excited, scared and nervous, the usual things. 

So obviously, I've been thinking about what I would like for my birthday and what I would like to wear! I've been searching for what dress I want to wear for my birthday out! I'm thinking this year is going to be low key compared to last year, just a small meal with family and friends. 

I've narrowed it down to just 4 dresses and still in the process of deciding which one to buy! I wish I could buy all 4 but sadly I don't think that'll be possible! 




They're all from New Look and so far, the bottom right one is my fave! Which one do you think is best? 
What do you usually do for you birthday? 

Emily xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts