Wednesday 18 January 2012

Christmas is over :(

I'm so late in posting this, but I only just downloaded the pictures from my christmas last year! Just a snippit of what I got up too and a few presents I received. Please excuse the mess, we were in the middle of redecorating! 

 A Few of my christmas presents! (the GHD's are actually from last year! They were already downstairs when I was opening presents, and being lazy, I didn't move them!) 

Excuse the look! It's like 7am! (Yes my sister gets up THAT early!)




This christmas was one of the best i've had because I shared it with the people I love the most! Minus the boyfriend who spent it with his dad and brothers. We plan to spend this year together. I got spoiled by my family and received a pandora bracelet and a new camera as well as a few other goodies and lots of chocolate! (Thighs will be growing :() 
I hope you all had a lovely christmas  and got what you wanted! And i know it's late but happy new year! :) 

1 comment:

  1. i nominated you for the versatile blogger award, just go on my blog :) http://autumnleaves-x.blogspot.com/2012/01/versatile-blogger-award.html?showComment=1327420141324#c2525500996864339496

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts