Saturday 21 December 2013

Hello!

Back in October, I made the tough decision to take a break from blogging, I missed it very much but due to various things going on, I never really came back. Well, that's about to change! 

As I promised, I'm making my way back into the blogging community, and just in time for Rosella's 2nd birthday in a few weeks! I'm thrilled to be back, and I have to say, being away has revived my passion for my blog and has given me some new and fresh Ideas about where I want to go from here. 

I have to also give you followers a massive thank you! Despite me being away, I've gained a few more readers, and that's really put a smile on my face, and thank you to the older ones who have stuck by me :) The messages I received when I wrote about my decision was overwhelming, you were all so supportive and gave me the enthusiasm to start again :).

So I don't want to ramble on, but once again, thank you all for the massive support you've given me over the past few months and the also the last 2 years, here's to 2 more! 




Lots Of Love, 

Emily xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts