Sunday 25 November 2012

Say hello to our new addition!

Hello! 

I know this is a very long overdue post! But I wanted to post something for you all and here it is! It's a very special post as I wanted to introduce my lovely followers to the new addition to mine and my boyfriend's house! 


Everyone, I'd like you to meet our Rabbit Alfie. 
I know some people may think I'm sad or whatever, but to me Alfie is like my baby. I'm literally like a new mum! He's a house rabbit so he just roams around our flat and everytime he moves I'm watching him like a hawk! He's so lovely, and he's warming nicely to me and my boyfriend. He's only 4 months old and I can tell you he certainly loves his food! He loves cuddles and play time. 

So here you go! I hope you enjoyed the post, I literally am in love with him! And feel free to tell me I'm sad! I know I might be a little bit! Anyway, I'll leave you with some more pictures.




Speak to you all soon, 

Emily x




4 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwww.
    He's so cute! I really want one.

    labellavida2.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha get one! He's such a cutie and loves a cuddle! xx

      Delete
  2. Oh my goshhhhhh!! Absolutely adorable! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's such a babe! Loves having cuddles! Love him! :D xx

      Delete

Popular Posts