Monday 7 May 2012

Losing my MAC virginity!

As many beauty bloggers, I've found that almost every single one owns at least one item of Mac Make-up, and up until this weekend I was a total Mac virgin! On Saturday, I was on a late shift at work, so my boyfriend suggested we take a trip to the shops, and I wasn't going to argue with that! 


After searching and trawling all around, I couldn't find a single thing I liked, we ended up buying a few baby bits for a friend and spot of lunch and was about to give up and go home! Until I bumped into a friend of mine who'd just been in to Debenhams and had just brought the Mac Concealer, with that I had a light bulb moment! 


I have to admit I spent at least an hour looking at all the make-up and I'd tried many different items, much to the point my boyfriend was going to pick something for me! But in the end, I settled with 2 satin lipsticks! 



Retails at around £14 each

The 2 colours I went for were Costa Chic and Empowered! As you can see from the above, they are both a coral type colour which I think are going perfect in line with my outfits for spring! The lipsticks themselves give my lips moisture and are very good value for money I think! I will be buying these again and my mac wishlist is building! It's becoming dangerous!


What was your first Mac purchase? Do you think they're good value for the money? Or too expensive for your taste?


Much love, Emily x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely shades <3 <3

    Nice blog honey!
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts